Struggling with your WordPress website?
Now that you have a brand new, live website, you’ll need to learn how to update and maintain it! That can seem overwhelming and confusing to learn. We will teach you how to feel comfortable updating your website how to use the WordPress dashboard.
How WordPress Training Works
There's no need to spend hours trying to learn WordPress on your own. Save time and money! In as little as one hour learn the in's and out's of your website.
WordPress Training Guide
- How to use Visual Composer
- Introduction to WordPress. Why is WordPress good?
- Creating menus (drop-down menus, parent and children menu items)
- WordPress Options (WordPress config) and WordPress Theme Options (theme config)
- Managing images and content (inserting, cropping and linking images from the media library, using lists)
- Exploring/Creating pages, posts, & custom post types (draft, pending review and publishing posts)
- Sidebars and Widget areas
- Taxonomies: categories & tags
- Plugins / Installation (Contact forms, content management and SEO plugins)
- User Accounts and Privileges
- Good SEO – Permalinks, Page Slugs and Page titles