Basic Training Guide
- Introduction to WordPress. Why is WordPress good?
- Installing WordPress (if not already installed)
- WordPress Options (wordpress config) and WordPress Theme Options (theme config)
- Creating pages and posts (draft, pending review and publishing posts)
- Installing Themes and flipping between them
- Creating menus (dropdown menus, parent and children menu items)
- Good SEO – Permalinks, Page Slugs and Page titles
- Taxonomies: categories & tags
- Managing images and content (inserting, cropping and linking images from the media library, using lists)
- Sidebars and Widget areas
- Plugins / Installation (Contact forms, content management and SEO plugins)
- User Accounts and Privileges
- A tour of the WordPress file structure
- Formating Html
- Customizing your theme with the css editor
- WordPress Tags
The basic WordPress training session is one-on-one, at $80 an hour. Ranging from 1 – 3 hours.
This is the guideline for the session, Although, The training is centered around your website project. So bring along your hosting and WordPress admin passwords.
If you have something specific you would like to work on. Please let me know in the below form.