Registering new sites with google
New Sites often need a little nudge to start appearing in the google search results.
Ensure your new site appears in google results faster
- Create google webmaster tools account
- Generate an xml sitemap – get a plugin to assist you.
- Submit the website site xml file to google.
- Get some inbound links from external websites in related industries. Targeting local business directories is a good start. Links that people actually use/click on is important.
- Start doing google adwords PPC. This is a surefire way to get google to notice you in the organic search results as well as the sponsored search results.
There is a massive array of other ranking factors which determine where your website will be positioned in the search results and for what keywords.
Comments are closed.