How do you know if your custom build is done?
Once your custom built wordpress site has been handed over to you.
It’s a good idea to take it for a test run ASAP (Preferably before you have signed off and paid the final payment). You need to test out the sites functionality to see if all the wordpress power and flexibility is still there.
Sign-off check list.
Update the blog
- Add a blog post
- Edit the blog post index page
- Add a new category
- Add a featured image to a blog post
- Add a product
- Edit the product index page
- Add a product category
Edit the Menu’s
- Add a menu item to the main menu
- Add a menu item to all supporting menus
- Update the copy on the home page
- Create a new page – see what the default page looks like
Comments are closed.